DE Tickets

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why is flight ticket from AMS to LHR so expensive?

I thought it shouldn't be that much, but when I searched for tickets, it's like 140 euro+. The taxes were really huge..People say that it should be like around 100-110 euro. And yet I saw on the newspaper that flight tickets are reducing prices..Omg please help me! The dates are: 7/7/09 - 28/08/09. (AMSLHR) No matter which airline, please help!



Answer 1 :
Travel during the summer months is usually more expensive. See how much KLM is charging for the flight.



Answer 2 :
The prices of air tickets are various and depends on many factors.. The Oil is going up again, so I do not think the flights will be any cheaper in the future.. - Better book fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

AU Tickets

UK Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets