DE Tickets

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I gave wrong CVV number but managed to book my flight ticket online? How come?

I book my flight ticket online n while purchasing, I gave wrong CVV number of my credit card. But then, the booking is confirmed n I already have my e-ticket. Will I have any problem during check-in? Or the transaction has never been made???



Answer 1 :
The best thing I can suggest is to call the flight company you booked with. They may of just taken your details down and reserved you a ticket, but not yet taken payment, in which case, when they come to take payment then you will have problems. Also, have a look on your credit card statement and see if the money has been debited. If it has, talk to your bank and find out how the flight company was allowed to take money with incorrect details! Someone's got to be at fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

AU Tickets

UK Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets