DE Tickets

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have a flight ticket from Frankfurt to Tokyo transit at Bangkok. Can I just leave at Bangkok?

I'm Thai. I brought a return ticket(Thai airway) from Japan to Germany. The flight will transis at Bangkok. On the return trip, I don't want to go back to Tokyo any more.

Can I just leave at Bangkok?

I ask the agency they said it's illegal. I can do but I should not tell the airline because they will charge a fee.

I wonder that if I don't tell the check-in, they will let me go or not? Because my japanese visa is expired.

As I remember they need to check your destination visa before you check-in, right?



Answer 1 :
You might be able to get off the plane, but your luggage won't.


Answer 2 :

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

AU Tickets

UK Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets