DE Tickets

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I gave wrong CVV number of my credit card but managed to book my flight ticket online? How come?

I book my flight ticket online n while purchasing, I gave wrong CVV number of my credit card. But then, the booking is confirmed n I already have my e-ticket. Will I have any problem during check-in? Or the transaction has never been made???



Answer 1 :
I don't know how you did that, a couple of times when I entered the wrong CVV #, I had to go back and enter the right number. If you have a booking confirmation number you should be fine. It probably won't hurt to check online or give the airline a call to be sure, and bring the credit card with you when you check in.



Answer 2 :
Hmmm... sounds weird, it should have never happened. If you got the e-ticket, it's probably confirmed. If I were you, I'd try to give a call to the owner of the website or check if my credit card was billed...

And definitely bring the same credit card with you for check-in.

3 comments:

  1. There are many payment gateways that do not check CVV number or other details like Card exp date etc...They just check Card number for authorization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! If you need business to business debt collection visit dlrcollectionagency.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Roblox USernames

    ReplyDelete

IT Tickets

AU Tickets

UK Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets