DE Tickets

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Am I able to purchase my flight ticket other than using my credit card?

Am I able to purchase my flight ticket other than using my credit card?
I am probably returning to oversea and I needed to purchase my flight ticket. (Oneway)
I wanted to purchase the ticket with either debit car or cash but what is the easiest way to get my ticket?
Is it the Travel agency or ……………..




Answer 1 :
You can use a debit card that has a Visa or MasterCard logo to purchase a plane ticket just as you would if you were using a credit card. Otherwise, you can use cash through a travel agent or in person at the airport ticket counter -- keep in mind, however, that the same ticket will be more expensive through a travel agent or at the airport ticket counter because of additional fees that are added on for purchasing a ticket through these methods.

Also note that paying cash for a one-way international ticket is a sure-fire method for getting additional screening at the security checkpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

AU Tickets

UK Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets