DE Tickets

Friday, April 9, 2010

How do you get a standby flight ticket?

I was wondering how I would go about getting a standby flight ticket?

My sister's coming and moving with me and doesn't have much money- so I thought that would be cheaper than a ticket.

Let me know!



Answer 1 :
The is no such thing as a standby ticket.... You must purchase a ticket and the airlines will let you standby for a different flight as long as it's on the same day as your originially purchased ticket. If you have to change the day you will be charged the change fee, approx $150.00 plus any increase in fare.



Answer 2 :
It isnt cheaper. If you but a ticket for one flight, you can use it to standby for another earlier flight.

But you have to buy a ticket. Thats right BUY a ticket.



Answer 3 :
Just call a few different airlines and they wil help you. Pick whichever one has the best available.



Answer 4 :
Standby is not cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

AU Tickets

UK Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets